- 2000 ~ Present
- 2013.07.10Newly established ‘Jeju Provincial Office’ of the Korea Seed and Variety Service
- 2013.03.23‘Reorganized the Ministry for Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries as the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs.(The Fisheries Division is changed to the Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries and the Food Safety Division is transferred to the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety.)
The Animal, Plant and Fisheries Quarantine and Inspection Agency is changed to the Animal and Plant Quarantine Agency, and the Training Institute for Food, Agriculture, and Fisheries is changed to the Food and Agriculture Officials Training Institute
- 2012.03.26Changed the name of the Quarantine Inspection Office affiliated to the Animal, Plant and Fisheries Quarantine and Inspection Agency to the Local Branch
- 2011.06.15Reorganized the Rural Policy Bureau as the Agricultural and Fishing Villages Policy Bureau and set up the Marketing Policy Bureau
Newly formed the Animal, Plant and Fisheries Quarantine and Inspection Agency (By Integrating the National Veterinary Research & Quarantine Service, the National Plant Research & Quarantine Service, and the National Fisheries Products Quality Inspection Service) and the Training Institute for Food, Agriculture and Fisheries (By integrating the Agricultural Training Institute and the Oceans and Fisheries HRD Institute)
Changed the name of the Fisheries Supervision Office and the National Agricultural Products Quality Management Services Branch to the Fisheries Management Service and the National Agricultural Products Quality Management Office
- 2009.10.02Transferred the Korea National College of Agriculture and Fisheries from the Rural Development Administration to the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
- 2009.04.30Established the Green Growth Policy Bureau, the Food Safety and Consumer Affairs Policy Bureau
- 2008.06.28Established the Food Industry Policy Bureau
- 2008.02.29Created the Ministry of Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
(By merging the Ministry of Agriculture, the Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries (the Oceans and Fisheries Policy Division), and the Ministry of Health & Welfare (the Food Industry Promotion Policy Division))
- 2005.04.15Established Farm Income Stabilization Division
- 1996.08.08Reorganized the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries as the Ministry of Agriculture.
- 1986.12.31Reorganized the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries again as the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries.
- 1974.01.28Established the Agricultural Statistics Office in each province or Do.
(branch offices established in cities and counties)
- 1973.03.28Changed the name of the ministry from the Ministry of Agriculture to the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries.
- 1966.12.27Organized ‘the Korea Forest Service’ as an independent organization.
- 1966.02.28Organized ‘the Korea Fisheries Service’ as an independent organization.
- 1962.03.29Organized ‘the Rural Development Administration’ as an independent organization.
- 1948.11.04Inaugurated ‘the Ministry of Agriculture’